- Doors should swing outwards from toilet stall.
- Inward doors allowed if clear floor space of 800mm wide and 1400mm deep
- Gravity hinges should return door to closed position
- Minimum of 900mm wide on one side of water closet
- Clear from obstructions
- Washbasins should be located on the wall beside the toilet, with its closest edge 275mm from the front edge of the toilet fixture.
- The depth of the washbasin should be a maximum of 400 mm.
- The top of the washbasin should be no higher than 825 mm above the floor and provide a minimum of 700 mm clear knee space beneath.