- All toilet rooms should be identified with clear signage
- Accessible toilets should be located on accessible routes that are direct and obstruction free.
- Accessible toilets should be provided as close as possible to the main entrance of building and / or waiting areas of buildings.
- Accessible toilet stalls can be located inside toilet blocks or where space permits or be in form of self-contained separate toilet room at entrance to toilet block.
- Toilet flush controls should be automatic
- All toilet doors should have a clear width of 900m.
- Door furniture should have a reflectance contrast with the walls of at least 30 points LRV
- A collapsible coat hangar should be installed between 1100 – 1200mm from floor. It should not project more than 50mm from wall.