Building Entrance Finish & Materials
- Colour and materials of building entrances should contrast with background.
- Accessible paths of travel leading to pedestrian entrances should be marked with colour and texture contrast to the surroundings.
- There should be easily seen strips or markings at eye height on any glazed doors and entrance facades.
- When using large glass facades, it is necessary to make the opening sliding door very clear.
- Consider the use of a door frame that is colour contrasting to the glass pane
Internal Entrance Finish
- Entrance area walls and ceilings should be finished in a plain light matt colour.