- A minimum of 5%, but never less than one, of ablution units should be designated and accessible to people with disabilities.
- A minimum of 5%, but never less than one, of ablution units should be designated Limited Mobility Ablution Units.
- Electronic or sensor faucets for automatic use are recommended.
- Rooms should be provided beside an accessible route and close to the main entrance.
- Two horizontal grab bars, one in each side of the sink, shall be mounted at height of 700-800mm. The support length should be equal to length of the sink.
- A bidet shower system, soap and paper dispenser should be mounted near to the sink. All accessories of toilets, including bidet shower, should be mounted at the height of 700-1200mm.
- The approaching space should be at least 1200mm